Thinking of Selling Your Home in Allen TX? Replace that Roof!
Time and time again, we hear the advice to prepare your home to the best of your ability if you would like to receive the maximum market price. Painting your home in neutral colors, decluttering, adding flowers...all those are good advice and will help you sell your home more quickly.
One thing you would like to avoid the most -PRICE REDUCTIONS - can be avoided if you will also take a moment to look up. A new roof is a major expense that no buyer wants to incur! Nor should you.
I am happy to spread the good word about a local company who will communicate and negotiate directly with the insurance company on your behalf, ensuring that the work needed will be paid for.
What's their Ace in the Hole? Park Daniels, Inc. has an Adjuster who has the same training and knowledge of the rules and regulations as your Homeowner's Insurance Adjuster. In fact, the professional team at Park Daniels, Inc. will meet the insurance company adjuster at your home and review the information together to make sure that all communication is clear and concise.
What does that mean to YOU?
- It means that you will not be put on hold forever or be transferred multiple times while trying to reach a live person at your insurance company
- It means you will receive the payment directly and will not be out of the loop EVER
- It means the work will be completed as specified before final payment is disbursed
- Often, it means Park Daniels can work with your insurance company on the deductible and save out-of-pocket expenses
- Most of all, it means you have an advocate on your side when getting necessary repairs to your home completed and paid for by your insurance company!
Park Daniels, Inc. has over 30 years in the residential construction industry. They serve all of the Dallas-Ft. Worth Metroplex with integrity and pride in their workmanship. No job is too small or too large!
For more information or to schedule a FREE ESTIMATE, give the professional team at Park Daniels, Inc. a call!
Tell them I sent you!
Oh, and when you are ready to sell your home....I can help!